veza is looking for a dynamo operations/project manager who keeps us in line, loves details and loves to ensure projects are delivered on time. They take the leadership role to make sure all details are met, expectations are exceeded and are willing to call out team members to ensure we have what we need in place.
The operations/project manager will work closely with the CEO to ensure all operations are functioning well, there is streamlined approach in place, the team is functioning at their optimal while they are still having fun.
This person will be responsible for:
- All projects are risk mitigated, timelined and have contingency plans in place
- Run project update meetings weekly
- Use project management software to manage the team and the deliverables
- Professional development plans for team members
- Manage relationships with key partners
- Manage resourcing
- Tracking stats for key business activities
- Outsourcing, managing, leading the efforts of the team to meet the organization’s goals.
- Oversee the event experience from sponsors, swag, music, registration
Other duties as required
This role will be part-time to start, mostly remote with in-person team meetings as required. Long-term commitment required.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Over 8 years experience managing large and small scale projects
- Over 8 years experience managing operations and people
- Produced large and small events with a focus on experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Brings joy, ease and grace to the team
- Brings the best out in others
- Manages stress well
- Takes the lead and ownership of projects and processes
Apply through this form: