A few months ago I was gifted the book – The Go Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann. I decided that yesterday I would start reading this book, well I got so into it (plus it is a quick read) I was finished by the end of the night.
The Go Giver is based on a story of how a man learns to show up in the world. Through different experiences he is taught the “Trade Secret.” I strongly suggest reading the story but I will share the 5 Laws discussed in the book.
The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success
1. The Law of Value – Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. The Law of Compensation – Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. The Law of Influence – Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
4. The Law of Authenticity – The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
5. The Law of Receptivity – The key to effective giving is stay open to receiving.
How can you apply these principles in your life?