Life was going so well. The birds were singing, the grass was green and the sky was blue.
Over a cumulation of days, you start to feel some unease in your body. You start to realize that something is gnawing at you.
The gnawing feeling grows and you become aware of the fact that you are not as happy as you thought you were.
Well you do have the option of going in a new direction or you can continue to pursue the road you are on.
If this is the place you are in, today I will lead you through an exercise so you can make the best decision for yourself.
Take a few deep breaths and bring yourself to a calm, relaxed state.
I will ask you a list of questions, please answer them truthfully and honestly. While you are answering these questions, just allow the answers to flow to you through brainstorming.
1. What is your big vision of where you want to be 20 years from now? How does it feel? What can you see? Who is around you?
2. Ask your future self, what steps did you take to get there?
3. What/Who did you need to release so you can move forward to align to that direction?
4. What aspects of your current life align in support of this vision? What aspects of your current life do not align to support this vision?
5. What do you need to do in the next 30 days to achieve this vision? What do you need to do in the next 60 days? What do you need to do in the next year?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how committed, ready, willing and able are you to move towards this vision?
Now, thank your future self for showing your what is the direction you want to go in. It is time to celebrate this vision and this life you created for yourself.